Are you passionated about social entrepreneurship? Do you have the experience and drive to empower, inspire an accelerate social entrepreneurs to accomplish their goals? We’re looking for a co-worker!
Read more and apply here:
[In English]: https://lu.mynetworkglobal.com/en/what:job/jobID:164474/type:job/where:4/apply:1
[In Swedish]: https://lu.mynetworkglobal.com/se/what:job/jobID:164474/type:job/where:4/apply:1
Description of the job/task:
As Program Manager at SoPact your will be working very close with the Accelerator Manager, Peter Løvschall. Roles and responsibilities will be distributed according to skills and experience. Your most important task are:
- Development, planning, execution and evaluation of the SoPact accelerator program. This includes:
- ○ Development, planning and facilitation of relevant modules for the startups attending.
- ○ Connect with external stakeholders (Advisors, Mentors, partner organisations etc.).
- ○ Providing support, network and guidance to the startups during the program – both administrative and in terms of development of the businesses attending.
- ○ Plan, promote and execute events.
- ○ Facilitate feedback processes from all stakeholders in order to improve the accelerator program.
- ○ Administrative tasks
- Future development of SoPact. We will be working on the continuation of SoPact after the program finishes ultimo 2018. This includes:
- ○ Experimenting with integrating and cross-pollinating usage of entrepreneurial methods within the municipality of Helsingborg (Mention departments).
- ○ Initiating collaboration and processes with researchers and students at Socialhögskolan.
- General understanding of running a startup
- Good social skills
- Swedish or/and English
Furthermore, it’s a big plus, if you have experience in/working with:
- Running your own business
- Designing and facilitating workshops and events
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Academic background
- A network relevant for social entrepreneurs within Helsingborg, Skåne, nationally and internationally.
- Experience in writing funding applications
- Impact metrics and working with the 17 Sustainable Development Goals
For questions regarding the position, please contact:
+46 72 527 1984