SoPact is looking for a new co-worker: A student position as PR/Communication Manager.
Place of work : SoPact, Socialhögskolan, Helsingborg
Work amount : 8 hours/week
Employment start: February 2017
Description of the job/task
We are looking for a PR/Communication manager to join our core team. Your core responsibility will be to develop and execute our PR and communication strategy in accordance to the vision of SoPact. We believe, that some of your tasks could be interesting cases for student projects and we would expect you to help define and manage the execution of these.
- Creation of PR/Communication strategy for SoPact – in collaboration with the core team
- Execute the strategy
- Create structures for collection of stories and news within SoPact
- Production of news updates on our digital platforms
- Development of network (Database) of relevant medias and journalists relevant for SoPact
- Engage with journalists regionally and nationally in collaboration with co-workers
- Develop and manage student projects within communications of SoPact
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knows how to angle a story/are a good storyteller – both within editorial and social media.
- Have the ability to multitask and manage your time efficiently
- Holds a good level of organisation and planning
- Have an eye for detail
- Have ambitions of learning management
- Swedish: ILR Level 5 – Native or bilingual proficiency
- English: ILR Level 3 – Professional working proficiency
- Studying relevant course for the job
Cover letter and C.V. must be sent to email@example.com no later than February 15th 2017.
For question, please email or call Peter at: +46 72 527 1984
SoPact is a startup accelerator for social ventures – entrepreneurs working to solve social, cultural or environmental needs in society. Our accelerator program runs twice a year with a duration of three months – typically with 7-9 startups participating. SoPact is operated under Socialhögskolan, Lund University and is situated at Campus Helsingborg. Read more at www.sopact.org